Admission Schedule 2022-23
Online Admission Portal
HANDIQUE GIRLS' COLLEGE
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND CLICK ON "I AGREE" TO PROCEED WITH THE REGISTRATION.
1. Click on Register Here to register yourself for Application form fill-up.
- One Contact Number and one e-mail can be used only once.
- Set your own password
- An OTP will be sent to your given contact number. Enter the OTP to verify and complete your registration.
2. After successfull registration, you can login to Students Portal with Contact No. and given password and fill-up the Application Form.
Basic Information for candidates applying to the Postgraduate courses in Assamese, Botany, Chemistry and Zoology, and PGDCA in Handique Girls’ College.
- Number of seats in different P.G. Courses:
- a) Assamese: 20 seats
- b) Botany: 08 seats
- c) Chemistry: 15 seats domicile
- d) Zoology: 15 seats
e)PGDCA: 30 seats
Statutory reservations will be provided as per Government of Assam rules.
20 percent of seats will be reserved for students from other Universities.
Applicants for admission to the PG courses in Handique Girls’ College must have appeared in the Postgraduate Entrance Test conducted by the Gauhati University for the session 2022-2023. The Provisional Merit List from this Test will be the basis for admissions to the PG courses in Handique Girls’ College.
All four post graduate degree courses, and the postgraduate diploma course in Computer Science are run in the self-financing mode. The fees for these courses are given below:
- a) Assamese: Rs. 13,200/- per semester
- b) Botany: Rs. 20,000/- per semester
- c) Chemistry: Rs. 25,000/- per semester
- d) Zoology: Rs. 20,000/- per semester
- e) PGDCA: Rs. 17,000/- for the entire course.
- Submission of Application.
All applications will be received online. Applicants will visit the College website and log in to the Admission portal following the link given there, to download the e-prospectus and application form. The filled-in application form must be submitted before midnight of August 20, 2022 with an application fee of Rs.250/-.
- Important timelines:
- Last date for submission of application forms: August 20, 2022.
- Announcement of Provisional Merit List: August 22, 2022.
- Date of admission for all courses: August 25, 2022
- a) Assamese: From 10 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
- b) Botany: From 11.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- c) Chemistry: From 12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- d) Zoology: From 1.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- e) PGDCA: From 10 a.m.to 1.00 p.m.
- Mode of Fees Payment:
No Cash payment is accepted. Candidates can pay their admission fees online through net banking, debit cards, QR code scan. Candidates must ensure that their debit cards are enabled for online transaction and the transaction limit enabled is sufficient for the payment of fees.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- One passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum size 200 KB.
- Qualifying Marksheet and relevant certificates or documents in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB each.
- Caste Certificate.
- EWS Certificate (Income & Asset Certificate) issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Disability Certificate if applicable.
For any information & queries, Contact Helpdesk e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Helpdesk Notice